Abstracts are being accepted for poster presentations only (no talks, although you may be approached by a Breakout Workshop Chair to give a short oral presentation within one of the relevant Breakout Workshops). You must register for the meeting first in order to receive the link for poster abstract submission. Deadline for poster abstract submission: 15 March 2019
All accepted abstracts will be published on the IOCS-2019 website. Note that abstracts appearing on the conference website are not counted as publications and will not be protected by copyright, so may be submitted to a journal for publication following the meeting. A compendium of all abstracts will be made available to conference attendees via a website link. You are requested to download your copy of the Abstracts prior to the meeting (a link will be provided once abstract submission is closed). The participant submitting the abstract is considered the primary author. Each conference participant is limited to submitting one abstract as the primary author, but may be listed as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
Please ensure that your abstract is in PDF format for uploading to this site. Kindly review the following instructions before submitting your abstract:
- Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format and should be no longer than 1 page
- The entire abstract should be in 11 point Calibri font (apart from subscripts and superscripts).
- Title of the abstract should be in bold letters
- List the authors’ names below the title, in a single line, starting with the presenting author whose name should be underlined. Add a superscript number to each name to refer to the list of affiliations and email addresses, which should be included below the abstract (in italics).
- Save the file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-IOCS-2019.pdf
- If you need to edit your abstract after submission, please contact Ms. Sinhae Park (email@example.com), and send her the new version of your abstract using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-IOCS-2019-v2.pdf