The format of the IOCS-2017 meeting will include invited keynote lectures, several breakout sessions and a large emphasis on poster presentations.
Accordingly, the IOCS-2017 Scientific Planning Committee invites you to submit a brief abstract for a poster. The poster session is a great opportunity for you to present your research and converse with professional colleagues. Poster presentations should be a visual representation of your abstract and should be designed to encourage dialogue. Please ensure that you submit an abstract on-line in order to present a poster at the meeting. Posters may deal with any aspect of ocean colour remote sensing from research or operational perspectives, including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- New data products
- Coastal and inland water studies
- Time series analysis
- Hyperspectral remote sensing
- Products and applications using multiple platforms
- Remote sensing of carbon and other biogeochemical products
- Geostationary remote sensing
- Algorithm development
- Applications, user services and tools
- Capacity building
- Satellite instrument calibration
- Ecosystems and climate change applications
- In situ data collection and protocols for cal/val
There will be a substantial amount of time for discussion of posters between authors and individual participants in an informal social setting. Poster sessions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons (15-17 May 2017). Depending on the number of abstracts received, posters will be displayed on one or more days.